AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Remember that our permits were all correct and no ill finding...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Remember that our permits were all correct and no ill finding were ruled against axiom and most important NO CORRUPT FINDINGS the underlying issue we had and what the court ruled was that the LOI that SMM had over Isabel was revoked incorrectly....thus EVERYTHING from that point moving forward was null and void..... not saying we did anything wrong....but if point 1 was wrong points 2-99 are all null and void, thus the Re-application we don't have this issue with San Jorge so we are moving forward as indicated.

I will mention another interesting thing i learned whilst in SI....
    SI is home to some of the best Tuna fishing in the world.....SMM have a tuna operation there also....
    But the poor buggas.....apparently they been running at a loss......FOR 10 YEARS!!...best waters in the world and running at a loss.....

Also.....
    Doesnt anyone find it odd that only Axiom are recovering grades up to 3% when SMM on their tenements are recovering 1%?
    Poor SMM with their tuna operations running at a loss and recovery of just 1% they wouldn't be making much money....that would equal not much commission to landowners or taxes to gov.

Like i said....they have a LOT 2 lose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.