AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Bugotu Landowners Association Hits Back At Axiom, page-15

1. 527 Posts.
    Not quite Invest,

You are right they did rule that SMM LOI should not have been revoked without the ability for them to appeal the decision.

Then they ruled that the Minister for mines... and the board should not have even accepted there tender application because under the MMA anyone with 3 PL has to have either a ML or commenced mining in one of those PL to apply for another. (making the point above irrelevant)

I agree there were no corrupt findings found.

But the particular point in time that made everything null and void as you put it was the registration of the land! from that point on everything was null and void because that was done with such dereliction of duty (on the part of the commissioner of lands). Hence all licenses were cancelled.

We don't have this issue with San Jorge (yet!). I do think you are right that the BLA is supported by and cooperating with SMM(s) as most articles I have found have them both together, so what is to stop them from putting further injunctions in??

We don't even have the right to "title" over San Jorge (it is not registered) only this SAA in Customary Law. great now where does that stand up.

Axiom has far more to lose (we will not get back up easily if we keep getting knocked down) SMM can keep fighting.

We probably are in the right and probably are with the right people, but what is to stop SMM and this BLA giving us another headache??

again I ask, where does this SAA stand up legally, and why can the BLA not claim they have some Customary right over this land (as they seem to be claiming since 1992 ref. High Court time line)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.