FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Enjoying following the discussion as always, but I have to say I...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81

Enjoying following the discussion as always, but I have to say I think some of you are looking so closely at twigs and leaves that you’ve lost sight of the whole forest. Some here are clamoring for MORE announcements and MORE evidence of progress? Do you realize the number of massive announcements and progress that have been made in only the last 4 months?!

• FBR signs global partnership with the world’s largest brick maker. (Do you realize the amount of communication, verification, and trust that would have to take place between Wienerberger and FBR before the Wienerberger CEO announces this partnership to the world?)
    • FBR hires Steve Pierz, former innovation guru from Caterpillar. (Do you realize that Steve Pierz is the ultimate industry insider and that every CEO of every construction or tech company in the world would give their left arm to have Pierz on their team? Trust me, Steve Pierz could work for anyone in the world and name his price. Who does he want to work with? FBR.)
    • FBR signs strategic collaboration with GP Vivienda, one of the largest construction companies in North America.

These announcements have all been made since June and we are only in October!   My god, how many announcements and how much evidence of progress do some shareholders expect?  Before anyone says these announcements mean nothing because they aren’t binding contracts and won’t bring revenue- yes, obviously. These are the kind of announcements that you see BEFORE binding contracts are signed and revenue begins.  I have been accumulating FBR shares pretty heavily since 2016 and believe me, if there were anything to criticize with this company I would be the first one calling them out.  But so far, all I can see is a company that is knocking it out of the park. (Sorry for the baseball reference, do they use that one in Australia?)

Last edited by flyonthewall: 19/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.