PLS 0.69% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

Build the mine, they will come, page-21

1. 8,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8292
    Bilsto, there times when you put your foot in it, and this is one of them. I can assure Jorpra has enough shares in PLS to buy a mansion not just a house, and in Sydney or Melbourne to boot.

He has done extremely well, and you are totally wrong to assume otherwise.

However my investment in PLS is enough to buy a house in Melbourne, but not the mansion Jorpra could buy. Same goes for KCheers, and no we did not sell at 87c but I think KCheers did buy in the 40's and I bought some in the 45c region as well, not in the last run down but the one before in my case.

One of the reasons I started the email group is that I had worked out that the combined holding of all the retail shareholders that post on Hot Copper is a very significant proportion of the company, probably approaching 40% of all shares. What I didn't know was the number of people that have registered, but don't post is also a significant proportion of all shares.

Despite our often petty disagreements between holders here, you can be assured that over 50% of all shares in the company are held by people that contribute or read most comments.

We the retail holders DO have the power in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
-0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.671B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.93 $2.84 $50.85M 17.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 179945 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.