PLS 0.69% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

Build the mine, they will come, page-25

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    The email group is clearly well intention-ed and may well make a difference in any future takeover negotiations considering the size of the total holdings of those members. However there are quite few shareholders who don't belong to this group myself being one of them.
    These individuals no doubt are a significant block of shares. Together with the BOD surely these must represent enough to block any lowball offers.

I do not agree with some of the amazing complex (and definitely verbose) posts of certain members, but I can understand the overall intent of why the group exists. When some people just arrived it was quite a different tune in the beginning and I don't forget their mien before they became stalwart supporters. Of course it is right to question management - but it is quite another thing to be double guessing all the decisions clearly without all the facts in front of management.

Let PLS management 'manage' the company. Do you all really think that Resolution 3 was put up as a management grab for short term greedy profiteering.?  I think you are selling them short and misunderstanding the whole issue. They are not fools nor are they necessarily greedy. They simply need to be left alone to manage as they see fit. You don't get a dog and do the barking yourself.- so we don't get a quality manager and keep opposing the decisions made in light of ALL the facts.

I will support the email group if I believe it is in my best interests, but I don't subscribe to the idea that they will necessarily speak with one voice.
    If anyone is a greedy money grabber it is me and I voted yesterday to Resolution 3 on both of my shares
    So much trash and so little treasure, but fun finding the odd nugget now and again. Thank you to those who contribute selflessly- I appreciate it very much. And thank your Mum for the rabbits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.671B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.93 $2.84 $29.73M 10.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 145796 $2.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.92 410824 90
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.