GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

In a few days we should have results of 10 day shut in. What...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    In a few days we should have results of 10 day shut in. What will this bring? I am expecting we will recieve some definative results at last which will end most of the speculation and allow management to finally show a concrete plan of where we are headed from here. If not in the next announcement then certainly soon after. Will this happen or are we going to see more mumbo jumbo and excuses or announcements that leave us all guessing again? Surely we must be now close to a point where a clear indication can be given as to wether or not we have a viable and attractive project that will entice investment in our little speccie.
    The results of this build up should be enough to allow rps to make a new estimate of the size of the reserve and that to me is one of the most important factors to obtaining an actual $value for this field. I am confident that with modern technology and techniques the ability to get the gas out of the ground once the reserve is proven is a given, so reserve estimate is the big question IMO that outside investors are waiting for.
    From my research I believe that the some of the key factors are pressure, and length of time it takes for pressure to build. High pressure is obviously good but not if it reaches that pressure very quickly. The longer it takes to reach full pressure the larger the reserve. We have been given a figure of 2600psia as a starting point. Hopefully at the end of this build up period we will be given results showing what pressure is reached and at what time during the build up period different pressures were reached. I believe those are some of the key pieces of info required for an estimate, so surely the market should be given these results in a clear form.
    I am open to all constructive views on what I have posted above and wether or not I am on the right track. I am certainly no expert in this field but do find it very interesting and would like to learn from anyone who can expand on it with some knowledge of thier own.
    If I am wrong than what are the key elements we should be looking for in the next announcement?(other than transparency and clear info)

Cheers B Rubes

p.s Please no attacking rubbish replies. Just constructive critisism or valid contributions either positive or negative

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.