GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

build up, page-19

1. 1,209 Posts.
    in my opinion of the timed run
    if they stall too long with anns
    no one will be interested no matter whats in the ann
    the stigma will be stuck so hard not even a gas blast will convince anyone to take notice
    itll be like an underground explosion so far below the surface no one will even notice it

thats what happens to companies who have multiple failures and massively bad reporting

the bad reporting leaves investors with a bad taste and they dont want anything to do with it no matter what the ann states the investors will assume its a bad thing being smoke screened
    to look good

so their reporting in the next 2 weeks will count 1000 percent
    if the reporting is lacking its all over

and then heads will be worth 2 cents with gas flowing

so the company better get its act together because the sp could collapse at any hint of a problem

ive got a lot invested in gdn and want it to go
    but enough is enough
    and weve had enough wish washy anns to give us all sleepless nights for the next 2 decades
    Im now telling people I know who wanted to buy into gdn not to and explained why - I told them dont buy anymore untill its a proven thing now
    if theres no ann soon stating the pilot plant is now on site and the pipeline is being laid - then expect it not to happen just like in 7-may-2007 when they said the exact same thing but never did it - instead months later they shut the well in and never mentioned the gas plant ever again - it just never happened

here we are again de ja voo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.