GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

build up, page-20

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'd just like to point out the following:

I have never, in 16 years in the business, ever seen a plant put in before gas rates are established...and I cannot recall ever having seen infrastructure put in place on the basis of 2 dubious wells.

The fact that they cannot provide accurate flow rates is the indicator here...that is essential...you do an initial pressure assessment...then you put on the metering skid and do the 72 hour flow test. Then you shut in, consider your options and decide what to do.

In regards to letting the well 'build up' over 10 days...I mean jesus...it's been flowing for what...a week or 2 at best...a decent reservoir wouldn't need to be shut in to build the pressure back up...and it was throttled through a choke on the supposed flow rate.... a decent gas well should produce non-stop for months and sometimes years before needing a work-over...1mmcfd out of 2 wells...pfft...

sub 3c is coming...and ignore Vokatron..he seems to think ramping will somehow push the price up...sell now, pick them up for 2c in 3 months time if you are so desperate to be a holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.