GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

build up, page-26

1. 553 Posts.
    sandlion, everyone here even janti has interest in GDN. I read HC posts but never followed others opinion. I have my own logic for this stock. In another word I am a gambler and want to make more profit in the long run.

GDN is the owner about 6000acre land where significant gas showed in 2005. Even directors also described the same recently in many announcements. GE is obviously valuable asset to GDN.
    Somehow the inefficiency of the directors caused the drop of SP as investors do not trust in GDN.
    I think last four announcement told us the positive probability of production this time.

What is your idea? Why you are not interested in Rio Tinto or BHP? Because the SP may be much higher for you. You cant buy 100k at a time but you could buy millions of GDN...

If you want to gain much profit then you have to be a long term holder. Ramping is only for day traders. I am not a day trader and I hold GDN for long term.

Buy at 3 cents and dream of selling at 30 cents is not possible within very short time.

Still I am positive and want to see the end of this game. I really feel good time is there and we will see SP is moving slowly but with confidence.
    Good luck for all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.