FBR 8.11% 3.4¢ fbr ltd

Build1 - Sneak Peek | part three, page-197

1. 6,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    He may be an accomplished engineer and matrix mathematician but he is very new at running an ASX listed company with shareholders.

First of all I never mentioned anything about tiles, not sure where you got that from, second they didnt cut bricks for the indoor build, they had them precut and so when the outdoor build was released with no routing lines i assumed all the internals didnt work, i was mistaken as for build 1 they managed to get the saw to work and cut their own bricks on the outdoor build. However they have not routed on their flagship, showcase build, i was not mistaken on that fact. This house is several years in the making that is to be used to entice major investment and they failed to showcase a major function.

The machine passing FAT testing allowing them to collect performance shares, yet the machine cant perform to FAT standards, this needs to be addressed by the company!

Im just stating facts here mate, im open to discussion, thats what this forum is for, i dont doubt the team, i dont doubt the technology, but it really does look like we cant route channels and are taking this "testing" time to scramble for an alternative.
    Last edited by seanl: 03/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $151.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $466.6K 13.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2023190 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 285742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.