SDV 1.61% 63.0¢ scidev ltd

There are some good gold stocks out there at the moment that...

1. 615 Posts.
    There are some good gold stocks out there at the moment that have been savaged very badly in this market and represent exceptionally good value. I will be sniffing after some of them tomorrow.

BSM is also ringing my bells. Especially in light of its production record, in ground assets, cash at hand and getting the Hellyer mill with dredge at bargain pricing.

INL did the right thing selling when they did I think. BSM was just in the right place, at the right time, with the right mine and the right amount of money at hand. Talk about a conjunction of the planets :-).

When BSM pays for the mill, having the facility to process its own ore (independently of OZL) will give a significant reduction in processing costs through savings in ore transport alone. Getting the ore through the plant will take a while to set up, but they will make good profits even at todays metal prices and heaps when prices impove.

I might feel bad today, but the sun will rise tomorrow and there are a lot of opportunities out there at the moment.

All the best,
    Datrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.