CDC 0.00% 6.6¢ china dairy corporation limited

Building a long club, page-2

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    let me start first,

I believe the stock has a future, it's a stable investment during economy uncertainty, with changing regulations in China, I would believe more investors switch to the Company due to two child policy, and the target market for this stock is in area where not many people who can afford to pay a premier for imported milk. There is a clear distinction between this stock and A2M, BAL, as the laters targeting rich individuals.

With the potential acquisition as mentioned by CEO, this will result in increased diversity in portfolio for CDC if successfully integrated to the domestic Chinese market.

The share in first week has been running really well, with the SP traded as high as 50c, the average price since listed in ASX is well above the current SP hence a GAP has to be filled.

I'm very optimistic to this share in medium term say 12-18 months given majority shares couldn't be sold due to 24 months restrictions.

I believe with better market updates that the Company is certainly looking to improve, this stock is full of potentials.
    Last edited by stock2016: 01/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.