ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I have been guilty as much as anyone of being impatient with...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have been guilty as much as anyone of being impatient with some of ALT's announcements (as well as other companies). The more I think about ALT though, the more I think they are really trying to do it properly. They want this company to grow and grow. The only way to do this in a sustainable way is to put all the right building blocks in during the set up process.

These blocks will take a lot of time, as they are dealing with huge companies who have already got ingrained products and processes. We can all be guilty of falling in love with a company or an idea/product a company has, but I think everyone can objectively see the burette is a decent product that seems to be better than others on the market.

I think the market understands these things take time, which is why the share price isn't plummeting. I think the directors and shareholders know though the market will not push the share price higher until $$$ are flowing into the company. ALT could release an announcement saying they are in talks with 10 multinational companies which would potentially bring in a billion dollars every year. But the market wouldn't care. All they want to see is cold hard cash flowing into ALT's bank account. ALT knows this, and this is why they are putting in place the building blocks i.e. Brazil/Taiwan/China trials and properly organising each distribution agreement.

Being patient is frustrating, but my gut feeling is it will also be very rewarding for us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.