TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Serial Enterpreneur Adir Schiffman is trying to build...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Serial Enterpreneur Adir Schiffman is trying to build foundations here and I think he has done extremely well...
    Market cap 11m
    Capital raise at a very good price... 1.2c no crazy discounts
    Net operating cash flows are only 133k for last quarter but has been less than 150k...
    Operating in a trillion dollar travel industry and Australian housing industry... Both large target markets
    Structure is now extremely clean with no need to raise cash until and unless need expansion... In that case I would not mind raising cash... But at current situation, cash is good enough for at least couple of years considering in mind the same burn rate without generating any revenues...

Some other facts:
    Q2 FY 15 BYOjet
    100% online now... Customers database 480k subscribers
    Three consecutive months of record TTV
    Record number of direct hotel relationships in excess of 2380
    Successfully launched Singaporean website and achieved sales
    nominated for 8 industry awards

Recorded approx. 290k net operating profit... BYOjet has no debt hence no interest is being paid... The only thing they need to do is pay standard tax on this profit which is almost 30%. Our share of profit is 55% now hence we are really getting close to be profitable. Now these figures are till Q3 FY 15. Sales increased almost 4% in April and 9% in May... In other words, from TTV of 7.8m in March (roughly) to 9.2m in May means increased net operating profits...

IBN - EBITDA is 170k
    Plus page 21 last presentation:
    Settlement commissions owed to IBN pre 31 December 2014 at approximately 1.8m... This amount has not been received yet...

Now the sell orders are weird... Like 3 similar orders at 1.6c like 388888 etc... This thing can't trade here any longer... The re rate is imminent and when it does start it will be hard and fast...

Disclosure: I am buying
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.