POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Collyn, I've only ticked over into my 5th decade a few years ago...

1. 735 Posts.
    Collyn, I've only ticked over into my 5th decade a few years ago and I own my own home worth conservatively around 1.2 million. I also currently have two developments on the go worth a combined value of four million. Everybody I speak to praises me on how well I've done in life and they wish they were in my position. In fact a lot of people say I'm living the ultimate lifestyle.

When listening to your derogatory posts about me it's like water off a ducks back mate. I'm not the one stuck potentially with shares in a company which is teetering on the brink of oblivion with a sub par management team steering. I'm just happy in my spare time to continue to post on this forum about the failings of this company and it's bod until there many promises are realized if ever.

It seems you're becoming one of the few posters on here whom thinks this company is a good bet currently. You maybe right, but it is still a huge risk to invest into a company like Poseidon Nickel with the current state of play with commodities and that's why until they organise finance few people and institutions will be joining you.

When your investing large sums like I am only a mad man would be putting it into speculative stocks!

I hope you are happy with your investment decisions, but don't knock other posters on here who choose to invest elsewhere and at the same time give potential investors the clarity of how precarious this company's current position is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.