AGY 2.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Well we all know what's happening on the world front many...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Well we all know what's happening on the world front many resources are becoming massively sought after. This new ev technology is gripping The world it's like the space race instead this time I think it's A human life race, unless we grab hold of our destruction of this earth and find a way to coexist with our planet well......
    I have worked in mining and construction for quite some time and seeing the inside of the race for new resources is quite something. In the last 12 months the shift has been huge. Lithium mining jobs are springing up like wild fire, ATM I currently work for a company minING hard rock lithium and were the first company in the world to send unprocessed lithium ore to china. They now want a boat load every week with approx 20,000 tonnes of lithium a week.
    My investment in this company was researched heavily before I took the plunge and obviously with some risk I entered and am confident in being a long term holder. Looking forward to
    Hearing the news of our continued construction of stage one, proposals and contracts with the Chinese for our stage two and three lithium production here's to happy days ahead may agrosy minerals abound with success for the coming weeks and years. I'm quite excited to further my contribution to a company that is supporting and hopefully pioneering this new technology for years and decades to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $120.6K 3.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 812707 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 431386 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.