AGY 2.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Extremely happy with how management have played this so far yes...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Extremely happy with how management have played this so far yes the Chinese can be ruthless in business as most of us know one thing our management have is the ability to go this alone oh and a massive wealth of knowledge, massive lithium reserves which is world class and highly sought after, investors which are inside the company very reassuring to the loyal investors outside the company. Either way this rolls we are going forward into the future as a potential world leader in the lithium space prob why we are being talked about across the globe.
    The gangfeng province of china has a huge wealth of lithium industry wrapped up which contains the QQ for our dd also the same gangfeng area is pioneering and buying up all the lithium processed and unprocessed ore in Australia and abroad they cannot acquire it fast enough. The same province which I have mentioned before are acquiring all the companies lithium ore that I work for we are being pushed to the brink to mine it for them they want it so bad that we are mining backwards to acquire it. Boat after boat are being sent out lterally as soon as it's on that rom pad it's crushed and sent to the boats as fast as it can be produced. Our company has shot through the roof since dealing with them I have no doubt in my mind the same will happen with argosy. Once again well done to the argosy team proud to be apart of this brilliant team of professionals and this particular lithium movement as I'm sure the Chinese qq company will respect argosys approach to business because if qq where given any rope they would go straight for the jugular well done argosy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $116.9K 2.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1011591 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 431141 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.