VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

China is certainly not a democracy and they are well known for...

1. VYR
    4,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2891

China is certainly not a democracy and they are well known for for treating international law with a certain degree of contempt.

They are however ambitious and I am inclined to think their ambition is to dominate the world scene by becoming its biggest and most powerful economy.

If you think the confiscation of factories will boost their economy then worrying about that possibility has some merit. Wilst the world at large will buy an Apple product or a Tesla or a Bonds singlet made in China, will they buy products coming out of those factories with the CCP brand.

P.S.

We have got Russia and China firing missles at and over their neighbours I'm inclined to think that the recent CIA drone attack with a mincer missile that very cleanly took out Bin Laden's mate in an extremely gruesome way was all about a show of strength that should have Xi and Putin getting the message that their balconies are the front line in any war that attacks American assets and by extension those of its allies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $15.43K 112.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30780 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 8155 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.