Further to some of my posts usually on about a quarter basis on...

1. 485 Posts.
    Further to some of my posts usually on about a quarter basis on the plight of Building & Trades activity (In Local SAust, Se Wesst coast ,Mid & upper north), that have been mirrored by several other posters (interstate) also, ps.. only to glad to compare these details..

In a Traditional Hot (pre Xmas) time, there's still a lot of despair, no real volumes, order books down...
    Roofing,Plaster, timber & Truss,Hardware & Bld matls, even the "walk on water" Tilers,Sparks & plumb bobs are feelin it..
    hard to put a line thru it, varies, but issue is, the order books for them all are well down, ok..well down on the halycon days thru 2009 & 6 months of 2010.. so It does depend what we are comparing to...
    as I have said before, this is the traditional spend the money in the lead up...yet a lot of tradies are on holiday, !!!!
    PS GST collections are up to 40% down for Spt11 qtr stuff when I compare notes with some other RTA's... perhaps this is close to the reduced activity in % terms...

If TC is correct about sentiment then there's aint much positive vibes in the bld industry that I see...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.