AVM 7.69% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

positive results Well it seems most AVM supporters appear to be...

1. 142 Posts.
    positive results Well it seems most AVM supporters appear to be fairly conservative with their predictions of the Half Yearly results and that's fair enough under the circumstances. However, I'm cautiously optimistic and expect a net profit of at least $1.0M for the last quarter.

AVM have had their fair share of "off field" dramas during the last quarter but the feedback I'm receiving is that it's been business as usual "on the field". Assuming AVM does does post a a positive result this will be quite an achievement under the circumstances and will re-establish AVM as an undervalued outperformer.

My guess is that some of the big investors are also expecting positive results for the last quarter and this is reflected to some extent in the upward moving share price.

The legal action threatened against AVM by S&G appears to have lost momentum and providing the issues surrounding the ownership of Mutoshi are resolved in favour of AVM then I expect a bright future lies ahead for AVM.

Go you good things...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $14.65K 602.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 332387 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 694330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.