OAU 8.33% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

building, page-16

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

would have loved to have had the cash to been stacking away those oppies again ... i sold a stack at the heights, but rolled the proceeds into ords. did well percentage wise on the ops, and got ords at a discount having waited a week or two. too quick to jump back in because i felt that this was going to keep going .... that lot now underwater, but i have no fear that this will se new highs by mid year .... hell, i reckon this could jump ahead at any time.

forget the wet season, the announcements to date have been spectacular, huge cash reserves and the irons in the fire are incredibly good value ... should be .65 right now.

uranium is set to fire up again as us, china and india know they are going to have to come to the party somehow on climate change. diversified company with jv partrner doing the hard work in base metals, in a friendly jurisdiction near existing infrastructure. u, copper, nickel ready to firein my view. this stock has $5 written all over it. all imoho dyor im usually wrong etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.11K 4.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 29234037 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 36081284 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.