IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

building

1. 3,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Do not know if below is due to my eternal optimism but IMO at moment looks like we already have a Bangs (cfo) now we are waiting for the Big Bang due to:
    Lately we received approval of Scientific Advise,appointed CFO (pls note not "a new" as we did not have one), good result on Cvac phase 2 safety data, termination of agreement with Springtree (why if not replacement already in the pipeline), more coverage on media etc etc.
    and we can keep going with more positive facts that everyone here is already aware.
    Well IMO regardless of what someone says (already factored in) when Nasdaq will be announced we will also know the entity that will provide the financing part to have clinical trial for 750 patients all over the world.
    Would also like to enphasise that Deutsche Bank in their panphlet conference presentation mentioned PRR along with Dendrenon.
    Well considering the kind of personality involved in the coy if all above mentioned was reported and published to speculate and make sp to go up few penuts cents
    then all of us long term believer better give up and go fishing as we are not ment to be in share market.
    IMO yesterday and today action (poor action and small quantity) was caused by DT & scared small investors.
    I would not be surprised if by end of the week sp will go up again around 0.235/0.240 as DT do not want to risk an ann with week end in the middle.
    As said this is only my personal analysis.
    Have good night holders. See what tomorrow will bring us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.