COB 3.45% 9.0¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Buildup to PFS and LG, page-2

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Thank you for sharing your views on upcoming PFS.
    -I agree with ASIC at around US$14/lb for now. Mgmt has mentioned their target is US$12/lb. I trust they will get there by DFS.
    - Also anticipating a conservative approach Cobalt price wise at around USD $25-30 only versus the prevailing world prices US$ 41/lb. Maybe mgmt could present simulations with several prices. After all it is perfectly possible that the price COB will get when in production may be this USD 40/lb due the booming demand. ARL used the Feb 2018 avge prices of Co Sulphate in China. CLQ used a much lower price but it was the prevalent one on the market during their PFS time . In a way why should COB be too “shy”. Presenting several scenarios could be a good idea, highlighting the most likely one.
    -Life of Mine: agreed, currently we are around 12Y BUT I am also very confident the real LOM will be at least 20 Y. The latest resource upgrade does not include any of the new geophysical targets (T2, T3 and T4 mentioned in ASX release of Nov 22nd2017) which are very promising.

-LGI: I was very surprised to see how quick LGI signed on to become COB’s technological partner. There were barely 2 weeks between the COB’s team trip to North East Asia( to review the test results on COB”s cobalt Sulphate samples I presume ) and the agreement. Yes, the fact that LGI was willing to pay a 15% premium for 7 millions shares was a signal of their deep interest.
    COB should be on the radar of a number of companies: As of today, to my knowledge, it is the only one in Australia to have a commercial “DRC” head grade of 0.4-0.5% (after the simple and low cost gravitation process) = no headaches about soverign risk and its cohort of issues from child labor ,safety, to new taxes and more.
    LG would be a perfect candidate for a take over since they have just signed a multibillion US$ deal to supply VW with EV batteries. They have also signed a large deal with a chinese company operating mines in ..DRC. I am sure they would feel more relaxed if they could count on supply from their own mine in Australia.
    Since LGI is a korean company it is likely to face less problems getting approvals from australian authorities should it decides to buy COB.
    Cobalt Blue Holding is a Blue chip company in the making.

-To end, some comments from COB’s key people:
    -Proactive Investor interview April 9th:
    Trangie Johnston, Director of COB.”The next major catalyst … will be the release of a pre-feasibility study (PFS),….”
    “It will be the first time the marketplace can see the economics of the project, and work done to date is indicating that the market will be surprised and impressed.”
    -Proactive Inv: 20 April: by COB’s CEO
    “Steady progress is being made in this regard (the PFS) and results to date have been positive”
    -Proactive Inv. May1st: COB’s CEO
    “We are very excited to be delivering the project PFS, as it will showcase the size, longevity and value of the world-class Thackaringa Cobalt Project.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $21.79K 247.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 33075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.