BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Hi Kip, I know all about confidentiality agreements after having...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi Kip,
    I know all about confidentiality agreements after having been through one recently myself.
    Last year BUL's goals were to get a GSA before the end of 2017 and if you remenmber you were counting this expectation down on a daily basis during December to no avail.
    As I have pointed out before, they have been talking about a GSA since 2016 and what have we got? I feel for holders who have brought in a lot higher and now see the share price in the 6c range. We have watched our share price go from around 20c to low 6's unacceptable IMO. All holders I am sure would love for BUL to get an agreement but 2 years and nothing?
    We have watched our share price decline from around 20c late last year to the early 6's and with nothing to say that this is going to be turned around any time soon. You keep talkng about patience but if in July 2019 BUL is in the same situation and they are using the same speak in their quarterlies what will you be saying.
    I was enthusiastic as anyone some months ago but that has changed. There are times when you have to put a line in the sand.
    Last edited by Paddie5: 21/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.