LTR 2.63% $1.17 liontown resources limited

Seeing that we are talking Buldania here and seeing that we are...

1. 6,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2184
    Seeing that we are talking Buldania here and seeing that we are drilling it again something twitched my memory and took me back to the last shareholder meeting and a conversation I had with DR. Based on anatol's comment regarding the feed stock for a refinery and that in his opinion the refinery needed to be fine tuned or optimised for best results, as reported earlier, I did ask the question re input from either project.
    For some reason I did suggest that the refinery was going to be build at KV and that the Buldania production then could be transported to KV. DR did suggest that the feed from the two projects shouldn't be to big a challenge, however now with the benefit of hindsight I did get a somewhat peculiar reaction from him in the form of a question or actually two.

Firstly how I actually got on to this subject and after me explaining this point the 2nd question in this peculiar way was, so this is your plan for the two projects, right? I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I wonder if I got "too" close to the mark and aroused some suspicion of having heard something from somewhere. Anyway just in case Buldania turns out to be bigger than KV is now the opposite might come true and the refinery could be situated a Buldania.

I know lots of early LTR investors are here because of Buldania plus surrounding land holdings and during conversations with seemingly well informed holders this has cropped up again and again, so I wouldn't be totally surprised if this would be the case and so the TG comment about locking up your shares would make total sense! I guess we will find out in good time!
    About the above, I might be on the wrong path, so take it as you will but I was just thinking out loud, as it occupied my thinking more than usual ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.030(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.835B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $17.10M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75508 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 267260 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
0.030 ( 3.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 2884594
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.