1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Lol, your funny mate,

Pretty crap 3 days I must admit,

Just looked at my little chart and sighed, oh well tomorrows a new day,

Bit strange that the profit takers are getting out now,

Bit of a strange play these guys,

Here's the way I would have played it if I was a trader,

First, I would not have let the share price come down below 10 cents, why you ask, because I want all,the ol codgers and brokers to pay market price, which a few days ago was 11 cents,

Now, what you traders have down is given all these old codgers and brokers a premium on their buy in prices now, that was stupid wasn't it,

I wanted them to pay higher prices, it's the perfect play book, the higher they push their buy in price the more profit I make,

Sometimes I think traders have got no brains, please dont take any offence boys, you traders could have played it much better, by makijg the old codgers and brokers step up, they think for the now, but I think for the next month or the next year,

Atm, I'm trying to think like the bald headed old codger sitting there scratching his head, heres what the old codger is thinking,,,,,,,

I gotta get me a part of this deal with that Jase guy shearer truck driver fishing dude, but he already bought in 20 days ago, he's sitting on a shit load of cash right now,,,,,,,

what if that Jase the ace shearer truck driver fishing dude sells me his shares and then I'm left holding the bag that's empty and that Jase dude just laughs his way all the way to the bank,,,,

Oh nah forget it, the share price is almost 400% higher than that Jase dude paid, he's not going to let me buys his shares at give away prices, ahhh but what if I just put my pension on it and see what happens, lol,

Now why isn't that Jase the ace here, I would love to talk to him about his love story in the making, Bloody guy, he always has all the fun,

Hey guess what's in the bucket,,,,,,,,,, 3 guesses only,

Who ever gets it right gets shares for .085 cents tomorrow morning,

15585171314269120503786720979085.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.