LTR 0.00% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

Buldania results, page-115

1. 10,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4422
    It is interesting how you keep hammering the same point over and over and the due diligence you are willing to do on a stock you don't hold. Let me rest your brain and tell you that our tier 1 BOD can write as many offtakes as they like. LG is one of them any many more non Chinese Muliti Nationals to come soon.
    Also interesting you never write on the jungle thread, that you hold so dear, about why they have not spent any of their $75m on the roads , that the money was mainly for, for month and months. They draw fat salaries instead? After a ML ,how is heavy material coming to site to build a mine, when there are no roads and labour? Which technical expert wants to bunk down in a straw hut in the jungle for years, Nige doesn't he stays in the comfort of his paid office in Perth. And there are 10th and 10th of these questions more. If you hit them on that thread with them, you gain some respect here. Right now you are just a paid desk jockey, to make a few bucks to down ramp...Sad, but I guess times are tough for some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.