LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Buldania results, page-121

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1497
    I think overall I’d rather hold shares in a company like LTR that is able to attract as a customer a company (like LGES) that is so significant in its own market (into which our spod goes) that they don’t need to say anything to their shareholders about the deal with us than the opposite where the party doing the buying is so desperate that it needs to show its shareholders that it has just agreed to pay what they might see as an exorbitant amount per tonne for our spod…. Maybe LGES shareholders would be “less than impressed” that their company had to agree to the terms we offer and so less is said by LGES?

I haven’t followed the negotiations and agreements and relative bargaining strength and market share position of offtake announced in the one you like so much Rainbow but is there a chance that they have done such a great deal for their shareholders by buying so much of the DRC mine at such a low price that they have much to gain by making announcements in that regard? Is that maybe part of what is going on to answer your supposed concerns here?

Certainly that approach has worked well for me from since the 4 cent days anyway…
    Last edited by Acgm: 06/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.035(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $13.99M 14.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 245349 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 330617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.