LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ta. So you agree that the fantastic price paid by that “offtake”...

1. 3,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    Ta. So you agree that the fantastic price paid by that “offtake” (or rather sale of part of the underlying holding company) for the one you appear to like the most was very material - I agree, it was very material to SH for how much was sold and to the other SHs in terms of how much was bought for such a great price. But now what about that price paid? Wow - I can’t wait to see what price LGES will pay after 28 Feb - you’d agree wouldn’t you that any amount paid by LGES would go a bit further to add to the approx $500M now available to LTR for development wouldn’t you? But of course we don’t really need that much more to fully fund the entire first stage to full production status do we.. How does that compare to the addition to the coffers of the one you prefer and how much more yet required to be raised there (I’m in both by the way - “why not do both”.

But I must admit that I’m just a little bit worried for you. Are you ok? You appear to be more worried about whether a major future customer for LTR (which you say you don’t hold) has told the world it has secured some further input Li to its expanding battery manufacturing capacity than you are about how much of the project you’re holding you will be left holding after the duly announced sale of a good percent.

If I were that invested in or dependent on the success of the one you seem to like so much more, I’d be beating my drums to find out exactly where my preferred project were up to (plant engineering design, power supply refurb engineering design, access route engineering design, qualified and experienced personelle attraction, camp development to provide that attraction, in-country approvals to operate (one of which of course is a ML but there are others too aren’t there?)). I’d not be worried about whether customers here have released announcements, I’d be worried about why my own investment has not released announcements on progress with important milestones which appear to be often pushed back.

Thanks though for raising your concerns. Have you mentioned them to the LTR management? If you do, be sure to leave your contact details for them to be in touch later. It makes it easier I understand than pursuing the various options available to otherwise “discover” contact details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.