RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

DARBOX, start with my reply to mitis as I'm a slow typist. As...

1. 269 Posts.
    DARBOX, start with my reply to mitis as I'm a slow typist. As for Africa issues from a political perspective, don't confuse Kenya with Mozambique. In Kenya you almost have to sling someone at the airport to take your teeth with you (tongue in cheek but you get the picture). The former Pres of Mozambique won the $5mill prize last year for the greatest contibution to democracy in Africa. Politically they're chalk and cheese. On the ground Mozambique is pretty poor as you would imagine but that rail line is being supported by the World Bank and even the South African Govt- as well as the Mozambiquan Govt- are desperate for RIV and CVRD to get their projects going as a way of kick starting (accelerating?) their economies. Mittal is planning their next big steel project in Mozambique. They've grown from a middle size player to three times the size of the world's second biggest steel producer in 30 years. I'd like to think they have some idea of what they're doing.
    At the end of the day RIV's share price has suffered along with a few others for a few weeks. It just produces better buying opportunities!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.