OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

bulk sample

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    We might get the results from the 28 / 30 ton bulk sample this week. If we get the results Mark was thinking , 5 to 8 gt then I would expect they will go ahead with the decline. The results from the drilling that was done ahead of the decline should also be back so a mining plan for the decline should also be complete or at least underway.
    If things go as expected, that is the mining grade stays above 5 gt, then I would expect that they will keep extracting oar while the mining contractor is on site and begin running it through Cleveland mining's plant. Wouldn't minding knowing what sort of an arrangement we have with them in regrades as to who gets what. I expect they will get the gold from the first 500 tons for there trouble and then take the first so many gt from then on to make it worth there while.
    Just looking at the angel of the oar body and the strike and dip, it looks like it might be open to a room and pillar mining method. This is the cheapest way of extracting oar via underground mining, I read somewhere it is between 10 and 30 dollars a ton to extract the oar this way, that would be another plus for this project. We have a big 6 months ahead and I hope management keeps us up to date as things develop on the ground.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.