CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

bulk test results a massive 140% above jorc %, page-23

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Salty,

I've thought about it many times and it is indeed very tempting. When the little scumbags down the road come past my place and pee on my lawn I come out and chase them off. If they keep coming back I could close my curtains and pretend that they aren't doing it but deep down I would know they were and it would frustrate me. I feel the same way about the truth. I don't worry about the vast majority of negative posts and I even agree with some of them, only things that I believe and blatently and deliberately wrong. Just the way I am.

I understand that others may just opt for the ignore button and that is your / their choice. I really can understand why it is a serious option but there is a reason that so many of them suddenly try and provoke us into doing so.

I agree with you that most of these people will not put real facts on the table for discussion. Some seem to think that they are artists and can just make it up.

Ben1919,

Is it really that wrong to respond to blatently incorrect statements ? Do you really think I bother because I seek attention ? Bit of a cheap shot isn't it ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.