CSL 2.08% $285.10 csl limited

bull market history, page-34

1. 108 Posts.
    i think if you want to use TA then i would question about the usefull ness of past 6 years data ?

1st of all the 2008 event is once in a life time event which completely wacked the whole chart, if it wasnt this huge money pumping into the market around the globe with trillions of dollars, i actually think we might not even have this 38% rally and will go down for many many years ( why do you think the government around the globe trying so damn hard to turn around? if they miss this chance and once the patent locked in , astalavista baby ) so far it seems working, and we seen the worst already. how ever now the hard part and boring part beings which is to remove the leverage (plus the recent creation of even more trillions of printing money ) from the average joe and usual family home's balance sheet! not to mention the new Credit card generation ;)

my suggestion would be bear in mind the fundamental base of TA method and wipe the past out and start all over from zero and not trust the past too much. put it this way, my argument is that we already know that the past 2 decades of US growth is fake due to Greenspan easy credit and sub-prime so it wasnt completely real growth any way. so trying to predict base on that base is just start with wrong foot in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.