Great article, it also appeared in TIME MAGAZINE, September...

1. 340 Posts.
    Great article, it also appeared in TIME MAGAZINE, September '87:

TIME MAGAZINE

Has the market topped??? That is what some are asking after some thought we are seeing what some say is repeat of 1929.

We are Tom924 from hotcopper fame what his thoughts were about the market & it's condition. This is what he had to say.............

TIME: Tom is it like the 1929 all over again????

Tom924: yes, it is in some ways, Politicians are still lying, the middle east is a problem & the world growth looks like it is going gangbusters!!!!

TIME: But what about shares in particular Tom???

Tom924: No it's nothing like 1929, it's more lke 1985 BC before the huge share price rises?

TIME: Really??? Why do you say that??

Tom924: Well it's like this...PE ratio's in general still compare very well with long term averages, they are fair value. Growth is still strong & dividend yields compare more than favourably with any other asset class.

TIME: So you see more room for improvement??

Tom924: Yes of course, why not? Growth globally is still very strong.

TIME: What about those short the market??

Tom924: They better have tight stop losses! Longs look to be ruling the day for a lng, long time.

TIME: Is it better to go long now?

Tom924: Of course it is!!!! Is this some kind of comedy program???

TIME: No we are not, but who will do well???

Tom924: Resources in general look the best but Banks & everyone else will continue to pay dividends as well.

TIME: Is there one company that stands above the others??? One which will definitely pay off for investors in the next 3 months????

Tom924: If I had to make a choice I would say JBM Jubilee Mines. Safe as houses!

TIME: Have you had a few drinks tonight???

Tom924: Yes I have. Do you have a problem with that? Do you want a fight about it??

TIME: No, No, we think you know what you are talking about!

Tom924: Ok, no problem bro. I really do love youse all. You are like my best mate. Here, let me get you a drink.

ENDS************

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.