With apologies to Tom924Sydney morning Hairdo29/1/88Has the hair...

1. 213 Posts.
    With apologies to Tom924

Sydney morning Hairdo

29/1/88

Has the hair market topped??? That is what some are asking after some thought we are seeing what some say is a repeat of 1987.

We asked Tom from hotcopper fame what his thoughts were about the market & his conditioner. This is what he had to say.............

SMH: Tom is it 1987 all over again????

Tom : Yeah dude, I've got my big hair and CHOOSE LIFE T-shirt. FLouro rules!

SMH: But what about shares in particular Tom???

Tom : Chers? Man, she's still wearing that seatbelt thongy thing and prancing around in front of those horny seamen.

SMH: Really??? Why do you say that??

Tom : Because I just saw it on MTV. Man that Richard Wilkins has got one tubin' hair do too. I'd kill for some of his mousse.

SMH: So you see more room for improvement??

Tom : No man, I said his hair roolz.

SMH: What about those that go short.

Tom : short up top is good, some are calling it a mullet. Do you like mine?

SMH: Is it better to go long now?

Tom : Of course it is, only at the back, thats what a mullet is, sheeet!

SMH: Who will do well???

Tom: Billy Ray and that blonde dude from neighbours, Jason someone. Man he'll have that hair forever!

SMH: Is there one head of hair that stands above the others???

Tom : If I had to make a choice I would say Don King. The man is a walking Troll Doll.

SMH: Have you had a few drinks tonight???

Tom: Damn yeah, A couple of west coast coolers and a bottle of Stone's ginger wine. That stuff roolz. Why you got a problem with that?

SMH: No, No, we think you know what you are talking about!

Tom : Of course I do. You see this head of hair. It is the coolest. Mullets will rule 4eva.

ENDS************

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.