I just counted Sector Lead's very prolific posting on this...

1. 241 Posts.
    I just counted Sector Lead's very prolific posting on this thread. He has 30 posts so far.

Putting them into categories, 14 posts divert away from the subject, 10 actually insult other posters and 6 offer some sort of opinion or fact (although none backed up by a source).

We have an undated graph, a opinion on whether a house bought 55 years ago for $50K and sold now for $500K was a good investment an an unspecified comment that property is going up 10% YOY. Where?

Bringing reason to the discussion? Calling people stupid in 1/3 of your posts and refusing to answer question I honestly wanted answered doesn't match then pretty picture you've painted.

Anyway I'm wasting my time here. All you property experts obviously come to this forum for reasons other than discussing the thread tile Bull or Bear?? That's the only reason I clicked on it tonight.

I'll take a side - if commodity prices stay down all the mining states will cop it much worse in 2016. As for Melbourne and Sydney - that's up to the Chinese and if the new FIRB laws that were enacted on July 1st can actually be properly enforced and/or whether their crazy Chinese economy crashes or not. Just my opinion as an outsider looking in.

Good night all.
    Last edited by Venus Throw: 19/07/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.