Bull or Bear??, page-253

1. 241 Posts.
    Ha ha. I'm just trying to put together the point and relevance of your line of questioning which is at best vague, off topic and a few posts back just plain old insulting.

I'm happy for you to welcome massive foreign investment in Australian real estate. I wonder what the majority would think, if presented with the all the facts including the actual size and incredible rate of growth of this investment.

If Australians are as I suspect similar in thought process to the Americans it could be an opportune time for a law change. Just as the Canadians did a couple of years and so slow down their own Chinese land invasion (and in the process diverted that population directly to Australia). Their stopped selling C$800K investor visas to the Chinese and kicked 46 000 off the waiting list giving back $40 billion dollars in the process.

By the way the Abbot government suspended its own significant investor visa about 2-3 months ago (you needed $5 mill for this one) as it looked like turning in 10s of thousands of applications just like Canada. I'll bet its not re-instated either.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.