ASN 6.06% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

I have also viewed the Julimar project area. They will certainly...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I have also viewed the Julimar project area. They will certainly have a battle getting exploration and then mining approvals for the Forest area of the tenement. The saving grace for them will possibly be that they also hold tenements outside the forest area with potential, these are primarily on farming land. I have friends who are farmers in the Bolgart/Toodyay area, and they have seen a large increase in activity of late by Chalice. Farming in that area is good country, with regular rainfall, but they would all generally be willing to get on board with a mine if it made sense overall to them. Vastly different to what you see with regards to all the 'lifestyle' hobby farms on the Bull project, undulating down to the Avon river.
    I have it on very good advise that at a very minimum it is 5 years before any mining for PGE's could take place on the Julimar project. Setting up the process for extraction of PGE's is very costly and complex indeed. This is after you have received exploration and mining licenses. Certainly a very exciting mineral discovery for sure, but still a very complex road ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $257.4K 2.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 666665 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 257135 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.