LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Bull recommends Lynas as "BUY" today, page-25

1. 7,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Funny not a word about low volume on run up which was much lower volume. It always amazes me how when stock moves in direction people want it is good solid investing and a sure sign of things to come. When it moves against them it is low volume, idiots, BOTs, shorters and other bad things. Any major move needs to be taken seriously and figure out why. Not discounted because it is not what you want.
    This particular move is a strong reaction to a political event. For me it may present an opportunity to buy, a little. The effects of politics wear off quickly most of the time. I find it amusing that the run up in the first two weeks of May had no news from company. News about and increase in China Quota. NdPr prices the high and average price dropped while the low price remand unchanged at 320 RMB /KG including Vat. US $ 38.4 no vat. Yet everyone thought it was a positive sign of things to come. What was news that caused run up?

I am not negative on the stock. Just wish people would look at up and down movement with the same glasses on and be objective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.