FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Bull Run continues with infill and extensional drilling results due soon

1. 5,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    After yesterdays red hot news about MLL having the 2nd most pure concentrate in the news (greenbushes almost depleted?) it seems as though the worlds EV battery producers will be scrambling to sign MOUs / OFF-TAKES to secure our lithium (which should be extremely easy for end users to work with considering the lack of mica and other negative impurities.)

Close on the heels of this amazing news is the fact our resource is about to get another really decent upgrade.. more of the same will be brilliant, anything over and above would be breathtaking.

I was wondering if we had checked this dirt for gold as well.. imagine having a huge pure resource with gold credits.. ok i am a dreamer.. but lithium alone.. this should fly (with existing resource) and with red bull news of more decent hits and open mineralisition in new directions or continuity of mineralisation will light this up the SP.

Oh yeah... what sort of deal will we get for our Gold? -- $2150 per ounce.. that is some serious coin coming our way .. should be able to negotiate 5% off the top this time.. or get the mill for pennies on the dollar and have the lot! (better still!)

So, results must be nearly due.. two amazing catalysts to launch the SP.. FOMO kicked in today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.