LGL 0.71% $1.41 lynch group holdings limited

bull run in gold - just beginning - dec 2 2009, page-17

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate,

LGL has always been very jumpy when POG goes down they go down more , than when Gold goes up they go up just a little and it is the nature of the beast and there is nothing to understand just accept the reality and play with that untill there is a bid if there will be one or rumours that some body is interested LGL will trade range bound, I closed my short as my stop got hit but next time I will try again as technicaly they were looking over stretched at 3.70s long term no problem that is no problem till FED starts increasing the rates in US but at this moment the trend is still up for LGL so small fluctuations create a bit of a play for me and I like to stick for this one on TA so there is not much emotion in taking position, I believe there are big traders that short the stock in the millions from time to time so there is big swings on this from time to time and small players get caught up so I would rather follow the big boys that have big capital to move prices as what we small traders believe or think or wish ain't making no difference to sp, it is a great stock to trade.....

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $172.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.39 $9.782K 6.992K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 923 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 14375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.