GOR 2.23% $1.84 gold road resources limited

Investors, big and small, slowly but surely, are reflecting on...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Investors, big and small, slowly but surely, are reflecting on what is coming down the pike. Everything points to a huge economic meltdown. As such, and from where I sit, the buying in gold and gold stocks is reactionary. They would also be well-advised, as the super cycle is still in its earliest phases. GOR is a standout stock regardless, meaning it is well placed from which to benefit. Once you've ticked off your main gold stocks and seen how high they are on a nominal price basis (because that's how a lot of investors view the market), the next step is to look for potentially explosive upside from stocks that look reasonably priced (again in nominal terms), and which may emulate stocks that look expensive on paper (even if they aren't). A bit of research would indicate that of the next tier, GOR is likely the cream of the crop. Nor is it any longer a penny stock. A bit more research would indicate GOR is in a sweet spot, neither hot nor cold. Fundamentally, it has everything going for it (too numerous to mention, but holders will know what I mean).

When you add up all these things:

economic collapse
    perceived value
    fundamentals

Why pass up the opportunity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.040(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.987B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.86 $1.82 $11.95M 6.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8525 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 27405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.