MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

bull trap decline ..., page-46

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Mikayla,

"((You obviously have never invested. When you invest you should expect price fluctuations up and down. Then there is also the added bonus of a 50% reduction in capital gains tax after 12 months. Long term investors look at the bigger picture.
    MPO's future is bright. Plenty of CASH."))

There are two types of investors in the market. The short time investor, also known as a trader and, the long time investor who is in for the long haul and prepared to stay put for at least 12 months.

The latter ones, like me and you and a multitude of others in the same boat on this forum, are not concern at the constant fluctuations that occurr daily or weekly. What matter to us most, is what the result and return on our investments will be in one, or two, or three years from now.

We will then be able to count our chickens, and see how many have hatchet. NOT BEFORE..

If you can ride the wave, and not fall from it, one day you will get to the beach.

This is another good thing that my old man told me, on many occasions, many years ago.

Think about it.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.