MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

bull trap decline ..., page-47

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    this is it,

"((Now let's discuss 50% reduction, which is in effect a 25% reduction of tax charged if you are on the 50% tax bracket. So let's say you profit $100K, instead of paying $50K, you pay $25K. But since 30c the shareprice has halved, so in effect you've lost $50K of your profit. Under this scenario which options was better, selling at 30c or jolding on in fear of paying more tax? Maybe you've already owned the stock for a year, in that case you have some flexibility. Or you might have a self-controlled super fund in which case the 1 year rule does not apply.))".

Apparently, you are looking at only one side of the coin.

What would happen if the situation was reversed and the sp would have increased, thus giving you a greater profit??

Think about it. Who would have been better off.???

As for the price going down now, what's the difference and, what does it matter for the long term investor.

For the long term holder who invested with the intention to wait for at least twelve months, it doesn't matter one bit.

And, another thing this is it.

Who can predict the share price that MPO will be in twelve months from now?? If you are able to confidently do so, please tell me, and I will listen and reconsider.

But I am positively sure that you will only be guessing as anyone else here.

Untill then, to each his own my friend.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.