ORG 0.52% $9.56 origin energy limited

bull-trending on the weeklies - chart, page-7

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi Matt

Yes i have looked at AGL, although they are similar businesses my main preference with ORG is exposure to APLNG.

I am not convinced AGL will be an end game player in CSG, certainly not the export side as they don't have direct equity in any the Gladstone projects (unless they form a supply agreement). Recent articles about Shell moving on them once the AOE deal is done are plausible IMO. Shell certainly needs more reserves.

You can see glimpses of the potential and magnitude of the Queensland CSG business now we are approaching FID's. BG's SPA with CNOOC well publicised recently shows the revenue that will be flowing though these companies 2014+

ORG and STO are the only ASX listed options now if you want to invest in the Gladstone LNG story. STO is again a more likely takeover target IMO because they are a straight LNG play and would be a good fit for a major who would be quite happy gobbling up their share in PNG LNG, Darwin LNG etc.

I am really here for the CSG but am quite happy with all the other cash generation that makes this such a defensive stock. Strong integrated retail, renewables, conventional gas, new gas generation etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.56
Change
-0.050(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.53 $9.60 $9.48 $19.07M 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11171 $9.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.57 25487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.