JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

This is now my main concern with this Company, How are we going...

1. 162 Posts.
    This is now my main concern with this Company, How are we going to keep paying the family without the income from the mine. At the risk of repeating myself, I have said before the mine on its own has always paid, it is the other activities that have been costing the Company and a look at the books to isolate each activity would show just where the money has gone to, it has been easier to just say that the mine is loosing money and that covers all other sins. Now that they have sold the mine where is the funding to keep the family employed and to keep searching for that elusive pot of gold/Diamonds going to come from, as I see it there is only two options. Further Sell Offs and or Further Share Issues, I can not see him terminating the essential staffing positions held by his family.
    With the Ausie way of I'm OK jack and the huge cost to take any action throught the Courts the average working person in this Country are getting a raw deal and being exploited by unscrupulous Company Executives who seem to act with impunity little or no regard to their responsibilities towards a Company and its shareholders,
    The lack of response from the agencies empowered to hold these people to account show that they do not fully understand the responsibility that goes with these positions, The statutes are there for all to see so what is required to get them to act, perhaps a ski-ing trip with the right minister, (gets positive results) or perhaps the threat of a revolution (off with their heads) is needed to get thes bureaucrats away from their mirrors, (which they are forever looking into) and get some action in keeping all Company Executives to at all times act in the BEST INTERESTS of the COMPANY AND ITS SHAREHOLDERS.
    Failing this we may all be better off in cutting our lossesd and joining Pauline in the UK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.