Bullcharts vs Insight Trader vs anything else?

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi traders / investors,
    I've been investing and trading for years - but given up on day trading some years ago as I couldnt combine it with my day job. I've used a number of charting packages over the years - Metastock (too slow to flip through charts), incredible charts (cant customise or annotate charts), Stock doctor (was great for fundamental analysis - but now horribly slow and clunky with their new online version), Amibroker (amazing program for those with time and good computer skills to customise charts, annotate, do complex back testing on technical questions - but I'm struggling to re install it on my windows 10 computer that recently crashed). I'm now reassessing and looking at an all round package where I can screen for both fundamental and technical indicators. I've just downloaded the free trial of bull charts and I do like it - it has a good lot of pre installed scans and scrolling through watch lists is really quick and easy. BUT .... it doesnt scan for past fundamental data to screen for dividend growth for instance - or something simple like display all oil stocks. and there is no back testing. Has anyone compared it to Insight trader or recommend anything else - I am mainly focused on the Aussie stocks.
    thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.