TIR titan resources limited

bulletin speculator cheating

1. 435 Posts.
    For those of you who follow the Speculator column in Bulletin magazine, we see yet another example of how he is able to make stunning profits each year....

In this issue he sold his Titan Resources stock at 46.5, as follows:

"Meanwhile, to reduce portfolio borrowings, we promptly dropped Titan Resources after Consolidated resources abandoned its proposed bid"

He sold at 46.5, the announcements came out after trading closed that day, and the stock opened at 38 the following day. Good one if you can do it.

On an ongoing basis, the stock he recommends usually rises in the day before the Bulletin hits the streets (no doubt due to the printers reading the article), and the poor public who follow his recommendations have to pay heaps more. Consequently his picks always show a rise on his purchase price in the following week's edition.

Not that I expect it to happen, but I feel it would be fairer if the price he bought and sold shares at was the closing price on the day the bulletin hits the streets, and gets reported the following week. However, me thinks that the column would not show much of a profit if this were the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.