So many workers who are nowhere near the front line have been...

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    So many workers who are nowhere near the front line have been forced to do something against there free will So they can continue being employed.

All my warehouse is being made to inject a virus they don't want into there bodies. We don't deal with people at risk whatsoever, no one in my warehouse has once contracted this flu, there is no threat..

Every full timer has had there 2 shots, yet they can still contract this flu and spread it, so it doesn't actually protect anyone including themselves( yeah I know they won't get as sick because there injected- but they still die occasionally were told).
    I have a moral dilemma, do I inject an experimental drug into my body to remain employed or do I say no and lose my job because I don't want to volunteer to this experimental program...

Normally there's a loophole to get off/ out of anything.... what's the loophole here? If only I knew a doctor who could write me up an exemption!!

I feel like I'm being forced to do something I wouldn't choose to do if I actually had a choice!!

Morrison has said numerous times its not Mandatory but that's a lie if you want to keep your job... one by one all the blokes at my work who didn't want this gave in so they could continue paying there mortgages. Its blackmail IMO

Thoughts from people who aren't already brainwashed much appreciated!

ps- twice my boss has tried to sell the jab to me, he's more scared of losing me then he is of catching this flu!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.