A2M 0.76% $6.64 the a2 milk company limited

Bullish A2M, page-2

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    P2W I must say you’re an incredible optimist, as certain as A2M has a great product & super demand, it’s a publically listed stock and as such is exposed to the impacts of the greater market – Soros has even called out this China issue as one that could mirror 2008 declines. Saying A2M will be $3 in April, is hope & I must admit there’s more chance of it hitting $1 first (although I hope not) I’m a believer like you, but possibly just a little more realistic. As I mentioned in another thread need to be realistic and accept that the overall market will drive A2M in the near term & continued pressure by those that take advantage of these condition by shorting will only compound the decline. There are still many that are in profit from move up from $1.00 and even I'm considering loosening my holding as the rout could continue beyond today. As some have suggested with China's hand break removed the markets could go into a steep decline and with this A2M (& the rest of the ASX) I believe in the story, product & the future potential, but catching a falling knife hurts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.64
Change
0.050(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.800B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.64 $6.49 $8.584M 1.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3405 $6.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.64 1766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.